Saturday, August 1, 2009

Various Spectator Pics

I thought that I would throw up some spectator pics of a football game. These pictures aren't very good, but I thought that maybe they might have some sentimental value for somebody.

The sepia toning from most of these pics came from the negative scanner itself. These pics were shot in black in white (who could afford colour processing regularly in the 1970's -- especially at the rate that I burned through film? I used to buy black and white film in bulk 250 frame rolls and load the film cannisters in my darkroom). However when I scanned them, I scanned them in colour to get better resolution, and they came out sepia toned.

The dude in the far back in Dave Healey.

Update: What the commenter said .... In front of him is Ed Heyer

1 comment: