Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Badminton Club

These are shots of the badminton club that were rejected the yearbook. (I was an enthusiastic, but sometimes not very good photographer). I chopped this pic in half because if I ever get the reader who knows all the names perusing these photos again, I will add them to the labels. However I have a limit of two hundred characters for the labels, and it isn't enough for more than say ten people (20 characters per name if I remember my math class).
OK, in this half of the pic, I recognize the bookends -- Ivor Boyagoda on the left upper side and Debbie Sutherland on the right lower side. I invite comments to fill in the blanks.

Reader supplied information (thank you):

Top row: Ivor Boyogoda, Michael Whorms, Mary Vandepol
Bottom row: Alessandro Zara, Robert Vandevalk, Donna Whorms, Debbie Sutherland



Here is the original shot in its entirety. Tomorrow, I will rework and post the other piece of the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Top picture -
    Top row: Ivor Boyogoda, Michael Whorms, Mary Vandepol
    Bottom row: Alessandro Zara, Robert Vandevalk, Donna Whorms, Debbie Sutherland

    ReplyDelete