Monday, October 25, 2010

Message From Ivor Boyagoda




Hi everyone,

It was such a pleasure to go back in history to the late sixties, the seventies, and the eighties and see so many photos and names of former Oshawa Catholic High School students and teachers. I taught at the school for thirty-eight happy years. Thank you Greg Bodnar for setting this up.

I would like to organize an old-timer's badminton tournament for teachers and students, for Spring 2011. I need some help contacting former students. Please pass this message on to any former OCHS badminton players, including:

Mary Kreisz
John Smegal
Guy Lacroix
Brian O'Connell
Stella Stanko
Lyn Levandoski
Patty Comerford
Rob Van Derlaan
Donna Whorms
Rita Grotenhuis
Jane Gimpelj
Marg Simmons
JOhn Finley
Brian Mitchell
Paul Corey
Brian Noonan


If you are yourself interested in playing or have contact information for anyone who would be, I can be reached at i_boyagoda@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Ivor Boyagoda


Thanks, Ivor. One small correction. I am Ken Bodnar, not Greg. And I will always be grateful that you went to the University of Ottawa. I went there too, and your chemistry courses perfectly prepared me for the courses by Dr. Keith Laidler et al.

I will pass this along and we shall see if we can find these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment