Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hiatus

I am going on hiatus for awhile. I am slowly getting ready to return to the tropics, and the remainder of my material requires further processing, scanning etc, and I do not have the time to do it. There are close to 750 images from the early days of OCHS on this site, and it has been my pleasure to bring them to you. I especially enjoyed reconnecting with old friends, teachers, school mates, classmates and friends of OCHS.

If you have any digital material of your own that you want to see up here, please send it to me at the contact email address (ochsblogger - at - rocketmail - dot - com) and I would be pleased to post it.

Feel free to drop me a line and if you want to stay in touch by Facebook, let me know and I will give you my Facebook coordinates.

Thanks for visiting and hope to see you soon.

Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment