Monday, June 10, 2013

Commemorative Bricks

(click for larger image)

My apologies for neglecting this blog.  I have been on the road continuously for a month and a half, and have covered many thousands of miles ranging from the Caribbean to the European continent and the east coast of Canada.  As a result, I missed the May activities and have Joan Taylor to thank for this tranche of pictures that I will display in upcoming posts.

As previously advertised, commemorative bricks were being sold for the reunion activities.  This is a shot of some of them in place.

PS.  I have had to turn off the comments because of the daily link spam that I was getting in the comments.  If you have a comment, by all means please contact me through the email address shown in the side column. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment