Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Mailbag - Another student from the past heard from - York Chan


(This is York photographed in 1973)


And this is York today:  He writes:  I am not sure why I looked so upset when the photo was taken in 1973.
I am a happy person now since I only work three days a week.  Attached is the photo taken at work. It appears that I am still wearing the same sweater! 


I got this in the mail yesterday.


Hi. I am York Chan, your 73 Grade 13 classmate in OCHS.  I stumbled onto the OCHS blog.  It is nicely done.  You must have put a lot of thoughts and effort in setting it up. 

I left Durham Region after graduating from OSCH.  In 1998,  I returned to Durham Region working in the engineering organization in Pickering Nuclear.

I appreciate OCHS for providing a breeding ground for a group of students from Hong Kong.  Mr. Arthur Chai treated this bunch of students as his extended family. He is certainly missed. 


York Chan


Good to hear from you York, and thanks for taking the time to ping me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment