Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Dance Costume

I am relying on readers for a name for this person. The photo was taken at a Halloween Dance in 1971, I believe.

Update: A comment was left indicating that this might be Stephen O'Shea. And the name now rings a bell.

Update Part Le Deux: A reader has graciously left a comment stating that Joanne Bond is in the prison stripes and Bob Lack can be seen over her left shoulder. This is gotta be from memory as there are very little visible clues. (I am always amazed that I cannot remember things and yet when twigged by a reader with a name, it all comes flooding back. I remember Joanne Bond vividly once her name was called.)

Update Part Le Trois: I was so intrigued about the background that I went back to the high res scan of the negative, clipped the background and ran it through the equalize and white balance filters. I discovered first of all that the negative was backwards -- ie. horizontally flipped. Joanne's number should be 00001 and not the other way around. The background is still fuzzy, but here is a better look at the people in the shadows -- digitally enhanced of course. And now that I look at this, it seems that I sort of remember the dude in the white tee shirt. I think that his first name is Gary. Corrections are welcome.




Update: Bob Lack, In Pace Requiescat, 1999.

3 comments:

  1. I believe this is Stephen O'Shea. Great walk down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne Bond is in the prison srtipes. Bob Lack can be seen over her left shoulder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strangely enough, Bob was a Peel Region police constable up until he died in 1999...

    ReplyDelete