Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sister Conrad and Mr. Gentry At the Football Game

On a chilly November day, Sister Conrad and Herbert Gentry enjoy watching a football game. There was a lot of spirit in the school and almost everyone came out to watch the big games.

The well-clad legs just visible in the foreground belong to a teacher named Mrs. Ferguson.

Update: Herbert James Gentry was my great-grandfather. It was truly a pleasure seeing these pictures online. This particular one is a broken image. If possible, can you email me a copy of this picture? I'd very much like it for my family history album.
Thank you again. I'm so thrilled to see that he touched your life.

(My comments: Wow! great grandfather. Makes me feel old. If this pic is a broken link for anyone else, let me know. I see it fine. Of course I will send the pics to Mr. Gentry's great grand daughter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment