Tuesday, December 1, 2009

In the Back of the School Yard

I was standing in the corridor at the front entrance of the school near the office when through the glass, I saw the girls in the school yard. I snapped the pic. Below is an enlargement. The only person that I recognize is Cheryl Hambly.


You will note the wide expanse of grass and trees, and then nothing in the fields beyond the schools. I understand that this area of the schoolyard is all built in, and there is a subdivision now of some sort behind the school.

Update: A reader left this comment: Laura Mozic - far left, foreground. Vicki Smegal - facing camera, hand brushing back hair.

PS -- It is good to be back in the tropics. I left behind the first snowfall of the season back in Canada.

1 comment:

  1. Laura Mozic - far left, foreground. Vicki Smegal - facing camera, hand brushing back hair.

    ReplyDelete