Sunday, June 6, 2010

Picture Dump

Today's entry is just a picture dump and I have to run. I will amend the blog later with comments, but it is a long weekend holiday in the Bahamas, and my boat ride to an offshore island beach is waiting.

I fear that I will have to stop this blog shortly. Another phase of my life has started and I will be stretched over two continents. I am doing the private banking software in the Caribbean, and very shortly I will also be doing the data mining for the performance analysis of a major British sporting team. So I am trying to pump out as many pictures as I can before I have to cease posting here.

Stay tuned.


A student band sets up and prepares for the talent show.



Cheryl Kelleher sits on the bus.



This is from the fashion show series. I don't know who this is, but the psychedelic fashions are wild!!



This photo of girls' gymnastics is from 1969. Note the dorky gym uniform that the girls had to wear.

2 comments:

  1. It's said that this may come to an end. I've so enjoyed reading this blog everyday. If you do have to take a hiatus, I hope it won't be long. Best of luck on your life's adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I appreciate the readership. Send me a note the contact information:

    ochsblogger-at-rocketmail-dot-com

    and I will give you my Facebook coordinates.

    Ken B.

    ReplyDelete