Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This is the end ... and a new beginning ..

Like high school itself, this blog has come to a logical end. Graduation in the field of life has come to me and unfortunately I must end posting to this blog for an indeterminate period of time. I will be working on two continents in some incredibly challenging and exciting work.

It has been a pleasure posting here, and I am glad that some of my snapshots have brought back happy memories for a lot of you.

If you want my FaceBook coordinates, drop me a line at: ochsblogger-at-rocketmail-dot-com and I would be very pleased to add you as a friend.

Goodbye, good luck and I hope we all meet again sometimes.

Ken

PS - In case you are wondering, the empty desk and the notebooks in the picture above used to belong to Cathy Clinton. I liked the way that the light was fading on a December winter day when the sun goes down early, and how the shadows were cast across the frame.



No comments:

Post a Comment