Saturday, June 2, 2012

Halloween Dance 1971 ~ Interesting Side Bar

(click for larger image)
I was electronically leafing through my images on this large HP monitor that I have, and came across some more Halloween dance pictures from 1971. I had the slide show feature enabled that allowed the stored images to be presented as a slide show. With the big screen, I could see what was happening in the background, and I immediately noted the interesting little sidebar to the right of this picture in the background. I've enlarged it for you amazement, amusement and edification.


Do you remember tenuously holding hands at the high school dance? Now isn't this cute? How long do you think that they have been married for? Do you remember being on a date, and suddenly realizing that the other person is really not that in to you? Why is she holding his hand with two hands? From the look on her face, it probably isn't romantic ardour. These are all questions only to be answered by the Pompatus of Love. Anyone recognize the students?

Update: Ian Mulgrew and Susan Dalby. Love is blind but the camera ain't.

1 comment:

  1. We were married for 15 years have 3 kids and 2 grandkids and are still good friends. Smulgrew

    ReplyDelete