Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Reader Who Graduated in 2007 Writes:

A reader writes:

The blog is kind of cool, but you have just older pictures. You don't have any of the recent history of the school.

I graduated in 2007.



Thanks for your comment. This blog started out as a place to put my own pictures online from the hundreds of negatives from pictures that I took while a member of the photo club in high school during the 1970's. It has since grown since then -- especially with the upcoming 50th anniversary of the school. ( Please visit the website -- http://www.pauldwyer50th.com/ ).

2007 huh? Then I have neck ties that are older than you. However, I did find a pic of Dwyer students from 2007 online so I will post it just for you:

Monsignor Paul Dwyer Grade 10 students Barbara Stadnik and Emma Kelly get a helping hand from their science teacher Sabine Cahill before launching the rocket that they made a part of the course's physics unit. (Photo by Jessica Verge / The Oshawa Express)

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Cahill will be missed. She retires June 30th. A classy lady.

    ReplyDelete