Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back In The Saddle Again

Well I am back in the saddle again after a sojourn that took me through the Caribbean and back and I can't believe what happened while I was gone.  First of all, I went from palm trees to some cold colourful landscape that wasn't that way when I left it.
(click for larger images for all pics)

Sharp-eyed readers of this blog will note that the palm tree is the spot where I used to meet Bob McDonnell for snorkeling and beer while he lived in the Bahamas as did I.  It was also here where I met Rob Micheli for the first time after a thirty year gap  from high school.

In my mail, Joan Taylor sent me this little write-up of the initial reunion activities in SNAP, a little publication from Oshawa.  Thanks Joan.  As usual, click on the images to enlarge.


No comments:

Post a Comment