Thursday, February 9, 2012

Theresians

The caption on this photo says "Junior Unit of Theresians (First in Canada)". I had to Google "Theresians" as I didn't know what it was. Their website says they are "Women Supporting Women with Gospel Values".

I recognize a few of the faces in photo, who were still at OCHS when I attended. I can't put names to the faces, but if you can, please leave a comment. Click on the pic to make it bigger.

Thanks to Joan for the following:

Back row: Eileen Egerer, ___ ; Linda Paulocik

Centre: Nellie Ten Haaf; Sharon Knox; Judy Tompkins Cotter; _______; Adele Wilkinson; Christine Shaw; Anna Marie Grills; ___ Byrne


Lynn Conlin; Maureen Mitchell; Monica Johnson Storie; Suzanne Legere; Paulette Babineau; Bonnie Chisholm; Erna Reid; Frances Johnson Edwards; Kathie Love Preston; Sister Mary Sheila

Front: Nancy Nicholls; Mary Patricia Byrne; Betty Anne Yanch; Anne Ivanco; Ene Ten Haaf; Olga Kokot Tilk; Mary Grygorcewicz

No comments:

Post a Comment