Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cheerleaders ~ 1974

Cheerleaders from the 1973-74 school year. People that I recognize are Cheryl Hambly, Barbara Dalby, Christie Marks and Karen Mary Lou Rush.

Update by a comment left: That is actually me Mary Lou Rush not my popular and prettier sister Karen! Also Debbie Sutherland and Heather Roach. This is an amazing blast from the past thanks Ken I will pass it on to the other Rush siblings. (My comment ~ all of the Rush siblings were beautiful -- never mind pretty. Your sister Cathy was in my class ~ Ken).

3 comments:

  1. That is actually me Mary Lou Rush not my popular and prettier sister Karen! Also Debbie Sutherland and Heather Roach. This is an amazing blast from the past thanks Ken I will pass it on to the other Rush siblings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ken you are so kind! Barb Dalby was a beautiful friend lost to cancer a few years ago. I look at all these beautiful women and recognize them but not great with names. We had a lot of fun! Now our kids are grown and we are wondering where have the years gone!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ken,
    That's Laura Mozic on Cheryl's left side

    ReplyDelete