Sunday, March 4, 2012

Need Help With This Photo

I need help with this photo. Maureen Moloney is assembling a history of the school. Do any of you have any recollection of this 1967-1968 class trip to Parliament Street in Toronto or any of the particpants in this photo?

If you do, please leave a comment or contact me via email. Thanks.

Update:

I got this comment from Gary:

the girl in the front row right I think is one of the Fitzpatrick girls. the guy in the back row right is Ken Patterson. The second row left I believe is Greg Price and next to him is Steve Shine.
Gary McCormack

I think that Gary is right on all accounts. The Fitzpatrick girl may be Marg Fitzpatrick ? if my memory serves me correct. And I do remember Steve Shine. He was in Grade 13 when I was in Grade 9. And I believe that the third boy from the right in the second row is a Gileson (sp?). And Greg Price looks right. His sister Miriam was in my class at St. Joes. And perhaps next to Ken Patterson is Bernie O'Brien.

Thanks Gary. Anyone else?

Thanks to Ron VanHoof:

I think the row of guys is:
L to R - Paul Lepine, Ron Downey, Dave Falzon, Joe Marks, Omer Dupuis, Ken Patterson.
The girls: 2nd from left - one of the Palumbo girls (Rosie? Pat?)
Far right - Marg Fitzpatrick
3rd from right Ann Winterink.

3 comments:

  1. the girl in the front row right I think is one of the Fitzpatrick girls. the guy in the back row right is Ken Patterson. The second row left I believe is Greg Price and next to him is Steve Shine.
    Gary McCormack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the row of guys is:
      L to R - Paul Lepine, Ron Downey, Dave Falzon, Joe Marks, Omer Dupuis, Ken Patterson.
      The girls: 2nd from left - one of the Palumbo girls (Rosie? Pat?)
      Far right - Marg Fitzpatrick
      3rd from right Ann Winterink.

      Delete
  2. Linda (McLaughlin) DionneJuly 4, 2012 at 6:50 PM

    Girls in front row:
    Right to Left: Margaret Fitzpatrick,Judy Aesen(?),Ann Winterink, ?, Pat Palumbo, ?
    Second Row:Ron VanHoof got it right:
    Ken Patterson, Omer Dupuis,Joe Marks, David Falzon, Ron Downey, and Paul Lepine
    Third Row: Mr. Valiquette, football coach and Gr. 9 History teacher, ?, Mr. Cliff Lehman.

    ReplyDelete