Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The One and Only Pollution Club ~1972

(click for larger image)

POLLUTION CLUB "The Pollution club is a newly formed club, concerned with our environment - the filth it contains and how to clean it up - be it air, water or noise pollution that is the offender." The quote on the back of the photo! Interesting to note that was the only year that OCHS had a club by that title

I was kind of shocked to see my brother's face in this pic. Maureen Moloney asked me what the replacement club was, and I told her that it was probably the Procrastinator's Club. They don't have the pic from 1973 yet.

People that I recognize in the photo include Ed Bodnar, Ed Johansen, Cathy Dixon, Doug Zochodne, Doug Hamlyn, Vince Gedge, Paul Pulla, Pete Maringer, David Cooper, Nancy Legree, Kathy Andrews and Mary Catherine Robinson.

1 comment: