Wednesday, April 18, 2012

50th Anniversary Website


I received a note from Joe Szekeres (alumnus and teacher) saying that the 50th anniversary website will be up and available shortly.

Here is a further communication from him:

Hello all OCHS/Dwyer graduates and alumni,

The 50th website is nearly ready to be launched hopefully sometime next week. Here's where all of you can assist.....

There will be a QUIZ page which will contain a number of Dwyer events, happenings, people references etc. If you can think of some easy/middle of the road/difficult trivia questions about the school/community that I can place on this web page for all alumni, I think it would be a lot of fun to answer and recall our OCHS/Dwyer knowledge. I can't guarantee that all questions will be placed on the page, but let's have some fun.

If you could have some school trivia questions to me by April 27 it would be greatly appreciated.

Joe


Joe can be reached at: JSzekeres-at-Rogers.com (replace the -at- with @)

I am going to rack my brain to see if I myself can generate some school trivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment