Sunday, April 15, 2012

Graham See ~ Rest In Peace

I am finally in touch with the world, sitting in a house on Loch Long on the Argyll Coast in Scotland and I am able to finally access the internet. I received the following email from Ivan in Brisbane:

Hello from Brisbane, Australia:
I thought I would let you know that Graham passed away earlier this year, he had Leukemia. He was 68.
Regards,
Ivan


Graham Douglas See, of Clayfield, born in Bargara peacefully passed away after a valiant battle with cancer on the 7th of February, 2012. In pace requiescat.

Thank you Ivan for this.


2 comments:

  1. Sad...too young. He was my favourite English teacher at OCHS...Grade 10 in the mid-'80s. I now teach English in his old room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad. He was the window to a world far away that became real to us through him and his stories. I will never forget his reaction to seeing snow for the first time ...Rest peacefully

    ReplyDelete