Monday, May 21, 2012

Millennial Teacher's Roster ~ The Year 2000

A few people have written me saying that it would be fun to have a series of teachers' photos down through the years. That would be a huge undertaking, and it may eventually get done as this blog progresses through the years and I don't lose my marbles, inclination or ISP connection.

However, I decided that we would do a teacher gallery of a "significant" year. I am sure that Adrian de Laat will provide me with the original teachers gallery from 1966. So the next big year is the Year 2000 or the Millennium. I asked Maureen Moloney to provide me with the gallery, and she graciously did.


(Click on photos for a larger image)





Wow, there were more teachers in 2000 than students in 1966. It was good to see that some of the faces from my era were still there (Blair Morris for one, and of course GMAC or Mr. Macchione, and Mr. Alfa Romeo Pace). And of course we have some of the students of my era coming back to teach, but Debbie Micheli suspiciously looks like a cardboard cutout in this series.

It's hard to believe that the year 2000 was already 12 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment