Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Badminton Club Member

I shot the above picture while the badminton club was doing its thing in the gym.

I think that the surname of the above student is Vanderlaan, but I am not sure. Comments are invited to fill in the gaps.

Update: Once again, a reader has left an update via comments. The fellow in the background with racket pointed downwards is Rob Van de Valk. The foreground person is Pat McArthur , Zoltan Polya . Sorry, I am certain now that it is Ted Vanderlaan.

Thank you very much for filling in the blanks.

2 comments:

  1. The fellow in the background with racket pointed downwards is Rob Van de Valk. The foreground person is Pat McArthur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Ken - I was mistaken. The foreground person is Zoltan Polya. I carefully examined the enlargement of the picture and realized I had erroneously identified the person as Pat. Rob and Zolton were in the same grade and were friends.

    ReplyDelete