Friday, February 26, 2010

Tim McKenna and Sister Bonnie Ouimet

This photo looks sort of suggestive and it gets more so when I give you the back story. The woman on the left is a nun. Her name is Sister Bonnie Ouimet. What I don't understand, is that she was a nun, but she was in our Grade 13 class, as was Tim McKenna who is on the right. Tim and I shared our entire primary and secondary school career together. I believe that we skipped Grade 5 together. I think that the picture is unfortunate, and that the situation of extreme familiarity wasn't as the photo suggests.

Visible in the background is Mike Brisebois. I don't know what he was doing there as well.

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie wanted to go to university but hadn't finished Grade Thirteen. That's why she was there. Do you know how to contact her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry ... do not know how to contact her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out the website of the Sisters of Saint Joseph and she is not listed there. Perhaps you could send them an email through their website.

    ReplyDelete